Monday, November 16, 2015

it really saddens me to get these knocks on the doors in the times we are in ... But, I just did.... at Pirateland Campground in Myrtle Beach, SC ... It seems my banner and sign about teaching kids the Bible offends the campground ... and it falls under their bylaws .. "No Solicitation" . I asked what am I soliciting in a very low tone ... he says, "money" ... I say, ... No, I give out materials about teaching kids the Bible, their salvation and my time... So, here we go again ... NEVER have I asked for money anywhere we are at. I ask are you a Christian? He says YES! and I ask him if he knows of the GREAT commission, he asks do I know? ... and I say , YES ... to spread His word. He says , you can not do it here .. I say, then its on you when someone doesn't get to hear His word. ... especially kids who may have never heard it. But, I will take my signs down ... He says, he will take his chances when he reaches the doors of heaven . I said, Gods bylaws are a little different than yours. But, I honored their request and removed my signage. Never did he thank me for removing my signs or even say "Bye" ... I did say "God bless " when he was leaving. It amazes me that we are in the end of days and people are so offended by my banner and yard sign about teaching kids the Bible. Especially in the so called "Bible belt, and in my own county where I worship. So close to home but so far away ... I needed a place for the winter for Lugene to heal from her accident and now I get this ... Satan, is still trying to stop me .. but, he will not win. Say a prayer for this campground, and the guy who didn't even introduce himself or tell me who he was. ( I have NO idea) ... they are going to feel the wrath of God ... Not judging, but why are people so afraid of me ... ~ Dusting my feet off and moving on when Lugene is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment