Monday, June 1, 2015

June 1, 2015 ... Another encounter today ... Was told by the Manager at BriarCliffe RV Park no solicitation was allowed, after I even asked weeks ago when I made my reservations about what
Lugene and I do.

I am NOT soliciting anything but informing and teaching. I must remove my sign-age telling the kids on the next club time. Then I asked can I invite kids and parents to my camp site, NO, its not allowed. So I asked what about the “For Sale” signs on motorhomes, that was throughout the park, that is solicitation....Then I asked what if I invited my neighbors for a potluck and a beer can I do that? She says I am finish here! You can not do what you are doing! I asked what am I doing? You can’t even have a campfire ... well my “campfire” is no different than a propane grill I told her. “Lots of you can’t do that! “ ... as we both got angry I just said Ineed to talk to your owners of the park, and left. I rode my bike back to our site telling the “DEVIL” I am not giving up on the kids. So just go away!

I think it was more than a sign on my campsite ... What do you think? Here is their Facebook page ...

 
June 3, 2015  ... The board of directors of Briarcliff RV Resort Inc. have met and have decided that the “MotorHomeMinistry” is inappropriate for their campground and I am NOT to display sign-age, put out brochures, invite people to my campsite or even have a“campfire” which is nothing more than a grill on the ground. It is so sad that corporations and groups of people have to be so concerned
with offending other people and their beliefs that they do not defend or communicate their own beliefs. [I even gave the “board” all sorts of names as references from Church, Pastors, CEF and even told them it was ok with me to use the background check from CEF.]  This campground is definitely not a campground that is interested in bring God’s word to the lost. I was told there is a time and a place for “religion” ... and there are people that come from New York that would be offended. I guess New York people are different in some way than people in South Carolina. My reservations were set for June and July and it will be hard to find another campground during the busy summer season. It comes down to this ... if you are Christian you are invited to attend their “Church Services” on Sunday at the appropriate time here in the campground at Briarcliffe RV Resort so you don’t offend anyone. But you can not display, communicate, teach or act religious any other time of the week unless the ‘board” approves such actions.

God knows I am here willing to do His work ... Please pray for His will !











     
       



      No comments:

      Post a Comment